Benchmark For Law Firms, GCs, and Procurement
The LPO Database is about three years old now, with more data points being added every week. The video below as recorded 2 years ago, and since then it now covers many aspects of:
- e-Discovery/Document Review
- Contract Management
- Intellectual Property
- Research and Library Services
- Support Services (Finance, IT, HR, Recruitment, Payroll)
It serves a number of purposes:
- A way to compare in-house operations
- A tool for building business cases
- A way of evaluating outsourcing
- A method of checking your prices – whether you are a buyer or a supplier
- A negotiating tool when contracting
The data is wide and deep, but quick and easy to use.
Every client has different needs, so just get in touch to find out more.
Anyway, here’s the video.